Indian Railway Salary (Pay Slip) 2018-19: RRB ALP, Group D, Clerk, Driver, NTPC, TC, Technician, engineer, ASM Salary Slip Month Wise and all other post Salary Structure will get here railway salary slip and rail karmi pay slip. The RRB is the one and only recruiting organization which has been frequently recruiting individuals every year to fill up the number of vacancies that will be available under various department of the Indian Railways as well as under the zonal railways.
The RRB is under the control of the RRCB the Railways Recruiting Control Board which operates under the supervision of the Ministry of Railways of India.
Every year there are huge number of individuals who are recruited into the railway sector over various post of every department with distinct duty and responsibilities which is necessary to maintain the proper functioning of the railways throughout the entire country.
As much as these department of the railways varies among each other there are various differences among these departments and post of the railways. Before apply for any post youngster want to know about railway salary structure and railway salary slip details post wise or group wise.
Indian Railway Salary 2018 :
In this article you will get railway salary 2018 and railway salary 2019 related details. One of the difference will be seen in terms of the salaries which will be offered to the service personnel based upon their post as per the rule of the government.
There are various pay scale that will be offered to the various post of the railways starting form the basic salary,however the candidates will be offered increments in terms of their salaries depending upon the year of service provided by the personnel under various department of the railways.
In this article we have covered the salary section that will be offered to the candidates under each department of the railways depending upon the post the candidates has been appointed.
The candidates who would like to know the basic railway salary including special perks offered by the railways for the various post that has been mentioned below:-
The salary structure offered by the railways to their employees are divided into two distinct categories that is known as the Gazetted Posts which included the Group A and Group B categories of service personnel and the next being the Non- Gazetted Posts that include the Group C and Group D categories of service personnel.
Railway Post Wise Monthly Salary Structure :
All employee and youngster will get here railway monthly salary and rrb salary slip. The salary structure offered to these categories of service personnel has been mentioned below.
Assistant Loco Pilot ALP Salary:- The individual appointed as an ALP is responsible for running the trains as per the schedule of the particular train. The ALP is not only responsible for running the train but is also entrusted with the safety of the whole passenger who travel through the railways.
Therefore the post of an ALP is a challenging post and is one of the complex department which can be operated by well qualified candidates. The Post of ALP is provided with the following pay scale:-
- Basic Salary:- Rs 35400/-
- Pay Band:- Rs 2000 to 4600/-
Group D Salary:- The individuals who are appointed as the Group D category will be entrusted with the post of Gangman, Switchman, Trackman, Cabinman, Leverman, Pointsman, Keyman, Shunter, Welder, Filter, etc.
The service personnel under the group D will be promoted to Group C depending upon their service period.
- Basic Salary:- 15600-60600/-
- Pay Band:- Rs 1800 to 1900/-
Ticket Collector TC Salary:- The individuals who have been appointed as TC over the various railways regions of India. The railways passengers are allowed to travel only with the tickets that has been reserved by the passenger for the specific journey.
Therefore the responsibility of inspecting these tickets of the passengers is the duty of the Ticket Collector(TC) who are appointed over various regions.
- Basic Salary:- Rs 5,200- 20,200/-
- Pay Band:- Rs. 1,800/-
NTPC Salary:- The individuals who will be recruited under the various post of the NTPC category as appointed over the various non technical post of the Indian Railways.
There are various post under the NTPC with specific duties that has been entrusted
to them by the Indian Railways. The individuals will be offered with the pay scale :-
- Basic Salary:- Rs. 35400/-
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4200/-
Engineer Salary:- The railways consists of various engineering section in order to maintain the proper functioning of the railways for the sole purpose of providing transportation service to the passengers.
- Basic Salary:- Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Pay Band:- Rs. 2000 to 4600/-
Clerk Salary:- There are various stations of the railway across the various region of the country, and in order to maintain the record and the schedule of the trains there are various stations which functions as the junctions for various trains that run through these stations.
Therefore in order to look after the administrative section of the railway station individuals
are appointed as clerk who are offered with the pay scale of:-
- Basic Salary:- Rs 25500/-
- Pay Band:- Rs. 2000 to 4600/-
Technician Salary:- The technicians are the personnel who will be responsible for the operation of the technical department of the railway region which is one of the important section.
The technical department of the railways include the operation of signals and such other duties such as block maintaining block instruments,panels in station houses points and crossing at the joining section of the railways tracks. The technician work under the JE(junior Engineer).
The technical department is comprised of three major grade such as the Grade 1,2, and 3, who work under the JE and SSE.
- Basic Salary:- Rs. 25500/-
- Pay Band:- Rs. 2000 to 4600/-
Indian Railway Special Allowances :
There are various allowance that is provided to the railway employees as per the rules of the Ministry of Railway of India in order to provide the employees with the best of the perks in return of their exceptional service.
- Dearness Allowance.
- House Rent Allowance(HRA).
- Daily Allowance(Popularly known as TA).
- Mileage Allowance.
- Daily Allowance along with Mileage Allowance for local journey beyond 8 km.
- Journey on Transfer and Composite Transfer Grant.
- Constant Attendance Allowance.
- Hospital Patient Care Allowance for Railway Medical Staff.
- Night Duty Allowance (NDA).
- National Holiday Allowance (NHA).
- Non Practising Allowance (NPA) to IRMS officers.
- Railway Board Tenure Allowance.
- Rates of daily allowance for journeys on duty abroad.
- Special Allowance for Child care for women.
- Special Allowance to Gatekeepers of difficult Railway Engineering Level Crossings.
- Children Education Allowance (CEA).
- Combination of appointments and Dual Charge Allowance.
- Fixed Medical Allowance.
- Hostel Subsidy.
- Hourly rates of incentive bonus and bonus factor of Workshops and Production Units.
- Training Allowance.
- Transport Allowance(TPA).
- City Compensatory Allowance.
Rail Karmi Pay Slip :
Railway board make a RESS system for the railway employee. This is a Railway Employee Self Service system which will help railway employee to check their pay slip, monthly salary slip.
All employee who work under the indian railway organization and want to check their railway pay slip 2018. Then here are the steps for check your aims indian railway pay slip. Follow these all given steps and easily get your rail karmi pay slip online.
- First register yourself in ress web portal.
- Then open https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in/mAIMS official site link.
- Click on employee self service link.
- Enter your user id and password in the employee self service desk.
- If you are not register yet then register in the railway website.
- After enter your user id and password click on the submit button.
- Then your employee profile will open.
- Check your account details pay slip and other information.
AIMS Railway Pay Slip :- Click Here
For more details about the Indian Railway Post Wise Salary Structure visit this website and also check official website.