- 1 RRB Siliguri Notification 2019 ;
- 2 RRB Siliguri ALP & Group D Vacancy 2019 :
- 3 RRB Siliguri ALP & Group D Eligibility Criteria :
- 4 RRB Siliguri ALP & Group D Selection Procedure :
- 5 RRB Siliguri Online Application Form 2019 :
- 6 RRB Siliguri Group D & ALP Exam Pattern 2019 :
- 7 RRB Siliguri ALP & Group D Result 2019 :
- 8 RRB Siliguri ALP & Group D Cut Off :
RRB Siliguri Recruitment 2019-20: Railway recruiting board Siliguri will release soon RRB Siliguri Group D, ALP, NTPC, Technician and other Job Vacancy details on its official website. Although the RRB Siliguri generally conducts recruitment for the Group C cadre and medical cadre, but according to the recent news there is a recruitment which is going to be held by RRB Siliguri for the Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Group D cadre.
The recruitment is going to be held soon after the schedule has been prepared by the RRB Siliguri along with the RRCB which is the parent body of the entire RRBs throughout the country.
However which this recruitment being held is a good news for those individuals who have the requisite eligibility and are eager to take this opportunity in front to the individuals provided by the RRB Siliguri which can lead to a brighter future under the railway sector.
The recruitment held by RRB for railways attracts massive number of candidates who apply for the recruitment, so the RRBs has to follow the patterns of the recruitment in order to reduce the number of candidates through shortlisting throughout the entire recruitment until it is complete.
Therefore candidates who require important information in case of ALP or Group D recruitment schedule, selection procedure ,eligibility criteria as per the RRB Siliguri conventions as advised to go through the article which will provide the necessary aspects for individual who are in need.
In this article we assure the candidates that any query regarding the ALP or Group D recruitment can be solved through the information provided here.
RRB Siliguri Notification 2019 ;
Railway recruiting board sliguri will release soon RRB Siliguri Group D and ALP Job post for the Siliguri candidates. Aspirants should be aware that the notifications is an important aspect of the recruitment which is released by the RRB Siliguri and which contains the entire information regarding the schedule of the recruitment that is to be held.
Candidates must look out for these notification on the official website of the RRB Siliguri or must read daily newspaper of the region. Thus as soon as RRB Siliguri release these notifications the recruitment will be scheduled to be conducted at least a month after the release.
RRB Siliguri ALP & Group D Vacancy 2019 :
In this article we will update you all with RRB Siliguri Vacancy for Group D, ALP Technician and NTPC Post. The vacancies that is to be filled for the post of ALP & Group D cadre over the Siliguri railway division and the railway division within the RRB Siliguri is the most important factor that drives the recruitment forward.
But as the candidates know that these vacancies are always limited in number which is further distributed among the various categories or caste of the candidates.
However the candidates are actually notified regarding these vacancies with the courtesy RRB Siliguri. RRB Recruitment 2019 and vacancy details please visit this site.
RRB Siliguri ALP & Group D Eligibility Criteria :
The candidates before they apply for the recruitment must consider to review their eligibility for the cadre according to the official eligibility criteria that has been set by the RRB.
As per the rule of the RRB the eligibility will be prescribed for each cadre with specific requirements to evaluate the candidates for their eligibility. Therefore any candidate who is willing to apply for Group D cadre or ALP post must meet up with the following eligibility criteria requirements.
Age Limit :- For Group D cadre candidates must be 18 years (Minimum) to 28 years (Maximum) & For ALP Cadre 18 years (Minimum) to 30 years (Maximum).
As per the age relaxation factor candidates who exceeds the maximum age limit will be provided some relaxation based on the category or caste of the candidate as per the rule.
Educational Qualification:- A candidate without the following educational qualification mentioned under each cadre will not be eligible for the trade according to the eligibility criteria.
Candidates for Group D must have passed 10th /12th from a recognized educational board. Likewise for ALP post a candidate must have ITI Degree form a recognized NCVT/SCVT.
RRB Siliguri ALP & Group D Selection Procedure :
Candidates need to check RRB Siliguri Selection process for group d, alp, ntpc post. Those candidates who have been shortlisted for the recruitment after the online application form will then be called for the selection procedure.
There are different stages which completes the selection procedure and each of these round has a primary purpose of shortlisting candidates according to their capabilities which can be reviewed based on their performance and the score secured in a particular round.
However the candidates will face different rounds according to the field of application, but the candidates must qualify through each round. Therefore the candidates will need to service throughout the various round of the selection procedure mentioned below:-
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Skill Test
- Document Varififcation
RRB Siliguri Online Application Form 2019 :
When the notification is released by the RRB Siliguri the candidates will be notified regarding the starting date and the last date for the form fill along with the mode of application. All candidates need to fill their RRB Siliguri Application form 2019 for the group d and alp post.
Therefore the candidates must submit their application form within or on the last date of application enrollment which should be done according to the official mode of application.
Hence the individuals need to follow the below mentioned steps to successfully complete their online application form submission for the recruitment.
- Visit the official website of RRB Siliguri(www.rrbsiliguri.nic.in)
- Click on the New Notification/Employment Notice.
- Read the information and the instruction provided by the link carefully.
- Candidates who have not registered will need to register first.
- Now click on the link for particular trade of Group D or ALP notification.
- Click on the Apply Online or Application Form link.
- Fill up the form with correct information in proper order.
- Attach the required documents,photo and signature of the candidate.
- Re check the information in the application form.
- Now click on the Submit option.
- Finally print out a copy of the application form.
- Make sure to make the payment for the application form.
- For ST/SC/PWD/Ex-servicemen Candidates:-Rs.
- For General /Other Candidates:- Rs.
RRB Siliguri Group D & ALP Exam Pattern 2019 :
Written Exam:- The written exam is the first round of the selection procedure for candidates who have applied for Group D and ALP trade. Those individuals who have been selected for the written exam must be able to crack the exam in order to get shortlisted on to the following rounds.
Since the ALP and Group D trade are two different cadre therefore the written exam pattern is certainly going to be different as per the RRB Siliguri setup mentioned below:-
Group D Written Exam:- The candidates who have applied for the Group D cadre recruitment will appear the written exam based upon the following pattern.
- The exam is conducted as Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The exam will be based on objective type or multiple choice question.
- There will be total number of 100 objective questions will be set for the exam.
- The overall marks for the exam will be 100 marks.
- Time duration for the exam will be 90 minutes.
- Negative marking of 1/3 marks deduction for each incorrect answer.
- The sections of Mathematics,General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science, General Awareness on Current Affairs are prescribed for the Group D Written exam .
- Score the cut off or higher marks to pass the exam.
Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) Written Exam Pattern:- The candidates who will appear the written exam for ALP cadre will sit for two different stage of the exam which is the preliminary and main exam.
However only those candidates who pass their preliminary round will be selected for the main exam , therefore the candidates must pass both the round to crack the written exam which will be based on following pattern.
ALP Preliminary Exam :
- The exam will be conducted as Computer Based Test(CBT) either online or offline as the candidate has applied.
- Entire question will be objective type or Multiple Choice Question (MCQ).
- The exam will contain a total number of 75 questions.
- The total marks for the exam will be 100 marks.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- The time duration of the exam will be 60 minutes.
- The section prescribed for prelims are Math,General Intelligence & Reasoning,General Science,GK & Current Affairs
- Negative marking will be implied.
- Candidates must pass the prelims to be selected for the next round.
ALP Main Exam:-
- Main exam is also conducted as Computer Based Test(CBT).
- The questions will be objective type of multiple choice question (MCQ).
- There will be total of 100 questions.
- The time duration for the exam is 90 minutes.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning,Basic Science & Engineering,Mathematics and General Awareness on Current Affairs.
- The candidates must pass the main exam.
Physical Efficiency Test(PET):- Now this test is only for those candidates competing for Group D trade vacancies through the recruitment held by RRB Siliguri. So aspirants who crack the Group D written exam will then be rounded up for their physical endurance test and to pass the test candidates must have a good physical fitness as the test is completed after the candidates perform the physical task.
PET For Male Candidates :-
- Race of 100 meters within 2 minutes carrying 35 kg weight.
- Running a distance of 1000 meters within 5 minutes 25 seconds.
PET For Female Candidates:-
- Race of 100 meters within 2 minutes carrying 20 kg weight.
- Running for a distance of 1000 meters withing 5 minutes and 40 seconds
Skill Test/Computer Based Aptitude:- Similarly those candidates who pass the ALP written exam will then be called for their knowledge or skill over their trade which is conducted as a computer based aptitude. Candidates must pass the test round to ensure their selection.
Documents Verification:- The documents verification will be conducted for both Group D and ALP cadre candidates, so during this round the candidates will be required to produce their original set of documents.
Therefore the individuals must produce their entire set of documents which has been ought to be produced by the RRB.
Interview:- It is important that the personality and psychological assessment of the candidates are evaluated for Group D and ALP trade. Hence the interview round is conducted for the purpose of assessment of candidates.
The candidates will be called up for a personal interview session that will be conducted by the members of the RRB or concerned authority.
RRB Siliguri ALP & Group D Result 2019 :
Now as the candidates complete a stage of the selection procedure there will be announcement of the results which will determine the selection of the candidates.
Likewise after the selection procedure is complete the candidates will have to wait for the final result or the merit list which is the result based on which the appointment of the candidates will be done.
The aspirants can check the results through the official portal of the RRB Siliguri after it has been released.
RRB Siliguri ALP & Group D Cut Off :
When candidates appear the written exam they are bound to secure certain marks which is evaluated for their selection based on the cut off. The cut off will be set by RRB Siliguri according to the various attributes of the exam as well as the entire recruitment factors such as number of individuals, the difficulty of the written exam which is considered while they set up the cut off.