RRB Traffic Apprentice Syllabus 2019: Free download railway ta 2019 syllabus and traffic apprentice ca exam pattern. The candidates who have been selected for the selection procedure of the recruitment where the first round will be the written exam and which is considered to be the toughest among the other selection rounds.
So during the written exam the candidates will come across various aspects of the written exam which sets up the entire exam conducted for the Traffic Apprentice recruitment.
There are various requisites which all combined make the conduction of the written exam possible which is important to access and review the intelligence ability of the candidates.
Hence the major aspects of any written exam being the exam pattern and the syllabus, thus here the primary priority is the written exam pattern and the exam syllabus selected for the TA written exam by the RRB.
So further on the candidates are ensured that they will be provided with excellent information on the exam pattern and syllabus which has been prepared or mentioned according to the official setup made by the RRB in terms of Traffic Apprentice written exam.
Therefore candidates who seek such information need to follow the various sections of the article through which the queries of the candidates can be solved. Download RRB Traffic Apprentice Exam syllabus 2019 from this website and prepare for the exam according to the rrb ta exam pattern.
RRB Traffic Apprentice Exam Pattern 2019 :
Every year huge number of candidates apply for the traffic apprentice post so they all want railway traffic apprentice exam pattern and syllabus. As an integral part of the written exam is considered to be the exam pattern which will be set only by the official recruiting organization which will determine the selection of the candidates.
However these exam pattern is set up based on various factors such as the marks, questions, time duration and such which the candidates must be aware of prior to their written exam.
So to ensure the candidates are provided with the correct details which are completely based on the official preposition we have gathered a complete information form various sources. Check the rrb traffic apprentice exam pattern 2019 and prepare for the exam.
Thus here are the various attributes of the exam pattern which will be set for the Traffic Apprentice written exam during the recruitment held by thee RRB.
- The written exam will be online conducted as Computer Based Test(CBT)
- Exam will be based on Objective or Multiple Choice Question (MCQ).
- The exam papers will comprise a total of 100 questions.
- Total marks weight age of the exam will be 100 marks.
- The time duration allotted for the exam is 90 minutes.
- 1/3 Negative marking will be implied for every incorrect answer.
- The TA exam is based on the sections of General Knowledge, Arithmetic Ability, General Intelligence, General Science.
RRB Traffic Apprentice Exam Syllabus 2019 :
As per the written exam is concerned the candidates can be troubled regarding the various attributes of the exam such as the pattern and then the syllabus. From this website you will get RRB Traffic Apprentice Syllabus 2019 and can prepare for the exam.
Since the exam pattern has been mentioned above so here through this section of the article we would like to provide the candidates with the exam syllabus prescribed for Traffic Apprentice (TA) written exam.
When it comes to the written exam the syllabus of the sections has a absolute significance since the entire questions for the exam will be derived form these selected syllabus. Therefore the candidates will need to know the syllabus which will be the most important materials in terms of their preparation.
Thus candidates who wish to acquire these syllabus under each section need to go through the list of syllabus mentioned below under each section. If an individual wants to download these materials will need to follow the steps:-
- Click on the link provided below.
- A new page will be displayed.
- The file will be in a PDF format.
- Click on the download option OR
- Print out a copy of the material.
Here are the complete syllabus under each section which has been provided with the best of our knowledge and is based completely on the official selection of syllabus.
- Awards and Honors
- Books and Authors
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Who is Who
- Important Days
- Major Financial/Economic News
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- International and National Organizations etc
- Time and Distance
- Profit & Loss
- Square roots
- Regular Polygons
- Partnership Business
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time & work
- Trigonometric ratio
- Graphs of Linear Equations
- Triangles, circles, and Quadrilaterals
- Mixture and Allegation etc
- Non-Verbal Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Semantic Analogy
- Space Visualization
- Spatial Orientation
- Visual Memory
- Figurative Analogy
- Number Series
- Figurative Series
- Venn Diagrams
- Semantic Classification
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Symbolic/Number Classification
- Relationship concepts
- Figurative Classification
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Similarities and Differences
- Embedded Figures etc
For Physics Subject
- Electricity and magnetism
- Thermal & Statistical physics
- Waves and optics, interference and Diffraction, Polarization
- Mechanics of particles: Laws of motion; conservation of energy and momentum
- Mechanics of Rigid Bodies: System of particles; Centre of mass, angular momentum, equations of motion
For Chemistry Subject
- Chemical Kinetics
- Coordination Compounds
- Atomic Structure
- Organic Chemistry
- Photochemistry & Spectroscopy
- Chemical Bonding and Gaseous state
For Biology Subject
- Human Body
- Genetics and evolution
- Ecology and environment
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its applications
RRB Traffic Apprentice Preparation Tips :
Certainly to pass the written exam the candidates will need all the help they can get during their preparation and if they are to crack the exam they must have a effective preparation plan which they must execute if their preparation is to bear any fruit.
However just to provide some additional ideas to the candidates in terms of their preparation here are some of the tips which has been mentioned for the candidates which they might consider during their preparation period.
Thus interested candidates can just go through the list of these steps that has been mentioned below:-
- Make a proper routine.
- Setup a certain time limit for each section.
- Follow the routine day by day until the written exam arrives.
- Extract study materials form various sources.
- Prepare through the books recommended by experts for the TA written exam.
- Take regular test to evaluate self knowledge.
- Prepare within the syllabus and topics selected under each section.
- Individuals can prefer preparing form the previous year question papers,solve paper,model paper and such.
- Group studies can enhance the preparation to some extend.